Claim your complimentary eBook (worth $18) for free today, before the offer expires on October 12.
Harden your business against internal and external cybersecurity threats with a single accessible resource.
In 8 Steps to Better Security: A Simple Cyber Resilience Guide for Business, cybersecurity researcher and writer Kim Crawley delivers a grounded and practical roadmap to cyber resilience in any organization. Offering you the lessons she learned while working for major tech companies like Sophos, AT&T, BlackBerry Cylance, Tripwire, and Venafi, Crawley condenses the essence of business cybersecurity into eight steps.
This important book will walk you through how to:
- Foster a strong security culture that extends from the custodial team to the C-suite
- Build an effective security team, regardless of the size or nature of your business
- Comply with regulatory requirements, including general data privacy rules and industry-specific legislation
- Test your cybersecurity, including third-party penetration testing and internal red team specialists.
Perfect for CISOs, security leaders, non-technical businesspeople, and managers at any level, 8 Steps to Better Security is also a must-have resource for companies of all sizes, and in all industries.
Offer expires on October 12.
How to get it
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to claim this offer. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this free offer, or download with LinkedIn. If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register. While supplies last!
8 Steps to Better Security ($18 Value) - Free eBook
Offered by Wiley, view other free resources | Limited time offer
We post these because we earn commission on each lead so as not to rely solely on advertising, which many of our readers block. It all helps toward paying staff reporters, servers and hosting costs.
Other ways to support Neowin
The above deal not doing it for you, but still want to help? Check out the links below.
- Check out our partner software in the Neowin Store
- Buy a T-shirt at Neowin's Threadsquad
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for an ad-free experience
Disclosure: An account at Neowin Deals is required to participate in any deals powered by our affiliate, StackCommerce. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site.