This eBook is a short beginner’s guide to the topic of using analytics to inform UX design. Claim your complimentary copy (valued at $29) for free today, before the offer expires next week.
What's it about?
With this information, you can draw logical conclusions about who your users are and what they’re looking for, and when you know what they’re looking for, you can deliver it. You’ll learn why analytics is important, what to watch out for, and some tools and techniques that you can employ today.
This eBook contains:
- UX Analytics: What They Are, and Why They Matter by Daniel Schwarz
- 5 Myths About Data-driven Design by Daniel Schwarz
- 5 Pitfalls to Avoid When Reading Analytics by Daniel Schwarz
- A Designer’s Guide to KPIs and Vanity Metrics by David Attard
- Descriptive Analytics vs Diagnostic Analytics by Daniel Schwarz
- An Introduction to A/B Testing by Daniel Schwarz
- How to Track Ecommerce Transactions with Google Analytics by Craig Buckler
This time-limited offer expires on Tuesday, June 5.
How to get it
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to download this free eBook. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this free offer. If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register. While supplies last!
> Get the "UX Analytics - An Introduction" ($29 value) free eBook
Offered by SitePoint, view their other free resources.
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here, but be aware that these are all time-limited offers.If you are uncomfortable sharing your details with a third-party sponsor, we understand.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.