AdwCleaner is a program that searches for and deletes Adware, Toolbars, Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUP), and browser Hijackers from your computer. By using AdwCleaner you can easily remove many of these types of programs for a better user experience on your computer and while browsing the web.
The types of programs that AdwCleaner targets are typically bundled with free programs that you download from the web. In many cases when you download and install a program, the install will state that these programs will be installed along with the program you downloaded. Unless you perform a Custom install, these unwanted programs will automatically be installed on your computer leaving you with extra browser toolbars, adware, and other unwanted programs. AdwCleaner is designed to search for and remove these types of programs.
AdwCleaner 8.3.1 new features:
- Official support for Windows 11. There is one cosmetic glitch that we are aware of and that will be fixed in an upcoming version.
- Add support for Windows Installer in basic repair actions.
- Update definitions to 2021.11.18.1
- Update translations.
- It is now possible to use `/path` again in parallel of other commands.
- Fix startup issues on Windows 10 under specific conditions.
- Fix a crash due to parsing a malformed `/etc/hosts` file.
- Fix the German translation.
Download: AdwCleaner 8.3.1 | 8.1 MB (Freeware)
View: AdwCleaner Home Page
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
0 Comments - Add comment