TechSmith Camtasia is the complete professional solution for high-quality screen recording, video editing and sharing. Camtasia makes video editing simple and intuitive. Anyone can create informative, engaging videos. The latest version of Camtasia opens up all-new possibilities for creating videos. It gives you a powerful, simple, and fun way to edit videos without being a video professional. No video experience needed. New features let you get more done, faster than ever before.
Create professional, eye-catching videos:
- Add special video effects - Apply Behaviors that are perfectly designed to animate your text, images, or icons. Get a crisp, polished look without being a professional video editor.
- Drag-and-drop your edits - What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. And you can edit at resolutions up to beautiful 4K, for clear video at any size.
- Get exceptional performance - Camtasia takes full advantage of your computer’s processor with 64-bit performance. You’ll get fast rendering times and enhanced stability—even on your most complex projects.
Camtasia Video Editor 9.1.0 Build 2356 changelog:
- Made improvements to the TechSmith Smart Player
- New device frame visual effect to make videos more engaging
- New properties panel to quickly adjust colors and text of animated graphics, like intros and lower thirds
- New extend frame functionality to make extending your clips more intuitive
- Addressed an issue where recordings would show as only one frame long on timeline incorrectly
- Handling finding offline media on users' computer in a smoother way
- Fixed a bug where batch production without subfolders option selected would still create subfolders
- Fixed a bug where production dialog hangs with multiple files based on markers selected
- Fixed AVI production for non TechSmith codecs
- Fixed a bug where sometimes scrolling through the font dropdown caused a crash
- Fixed a bug where media bin and canvas would end up being hidden on startup
- Fixed a bug where dragging transitions on media that is split caused a hang
- Fixed a bug where audio only TRECs caused a crash
- Other bug fixes and improvements
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware