Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 98% off the Mastering Linux Development Bundle. Linux command line, bash shell, secure shell, Ubuntu and Kali — this is your 34-hour guide to mastering one of the top business operating systems on earth.
This bundle includes the following courses:
- Mastering Linux Command Line (+ Live Linux Labs)
Learn Basic Linux Line Command & Create Your Own AWS Linux EC2 Instance
- Mastering Bash Shell Scripting: Automate Your Daily Tasks
Supercharge Your Productivity with Shell Scripts
- Mastering Secure Shell (SSH)
Gain In-Depth Knowledge on How to Become a SSH Power User
- Kali Linux Hacker Tools, Tricks & Techniques
Learn Kali Linux Foundational Skills to Work Efficiently & Flawlessly
- Ubuntu Linux on Windows with VirtualBox for Web Development
Download, Install & Run Ubuntu Linux on a Windows Computer
- Linux Basics for Beginners
Learn Linux, Understand Ubuntu & Become a Professional Linux User
- Kali Linux For Beginners
Learn from Ethical Hackers How to Use Kali Linux Easily & Quickly
Here's the deal:
This Mastering Linux Development Bundle normally costs* $1,400, but you can pick this up for just $19.99 for a limited time - that represents a saving of $1,380.01 or 97% off. For a full description, specs, and instructor info, click the link below.
Enter Coupon Code: CMSAVE70 at checkout to save an additional 70% off.
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other deals on offer you can check out here.
- Ivacy VPN - 5 years at 87% off
- NordVPN - 2 years at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 79% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience
- Epic Gaming Giveaway Ft. PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch & More
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.