The Foxit Reader is a fast, and feature rich PDF viewer which allows you to open, view, and print any PDF file. Unlike other free PDF readers, Foxit Reader also includes easy to use collaboration features like the ability to add annotations, fill out forms, and share information with social networks. Foxit Reader renders PDF files quickly and uses very little memory, which is especially important with today's handheld devices.
The Foxit Reader is packed full of convenient and easy to use viewing, commenting and printing features that make document collaboration simple. Foxit Reader's secure platform insures worry free operation against malicious virus and provides a secure and reliable digital signature verification platform for exchanging electronics documents without putting the user at risk from falsified documents.
New Features in Foxit Reader 9.4.0:
- For multi-tab browsing in a single application window, you can drag a tab out to create a new window.
- Support Night Mode, which adjusts the screen brightness to reduce eye strain.
- Provide MSP installation package for Reader patch updates.
- Batch print PDFs as well as the attachments on paper.
Improvements in Foxit Reader 9.4.0:
- Retain previous MST settings when upgrading through Foxit Customization Tool (MSI package only).
- Better display Calibrated RGB images.
- Select multiple pages by selecting page thumbnails with “Shift/Ctrl + Arrow” in the Pages panel.
- Batch edit properties of multiple bookmarks from the context menu.
- Apply modified scale ratio to the current page or all pages when measuring objects.
- Some other user-friendly enhancements.
Issue Addressed in Foxit Reader 9.4.0:
- Fixed some security and stability issues. Click here for details.
Notes: Foxit Reader 126.96.36.19928 changelog is not yet available.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware