You might be one of the many fans who are anxiously waiting for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare to come out on the Xbox One next week. If so, you might want to check out a Microsoft Store this Sunday, where the company is holding a special launch event.
Of course, all Microsoft Stores will have CoD: Advanced Warfare on stock, and you can obviously order and download the game online but if you’re looking for something a bit more exciting you might want to head to one of the select company stores.
Microsoft’s events will feature a special military-type atmosphere and some special perks for those attending including:
- “Training Course” Recruitment Pass experience: check-in at five military-themed stations and be entered to win a new Xbox One Console.
- An Army-themed “Mess Hall”: food to sustain your late night gaming, COD branded Mountain Dew Energy drinks and Doritos sampling, a live DJ and additional giveaways.
- Combat zone gaming stations: be among the first to play the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
As for where this is happening check out this list below of special stores:
- San Diego, CA - Fashion Valley
- Oakbrook, IL - Oakbrook Center
- Lone Tree, CO - Park Meadows
- Jacksonville, FL - St. John's Town Center
- San Antonio, TX - The Shops at La Cantera
- The Woodlands, TX - The Woodlands
- Seattle, WA - University VIllage
- Buffalo, NY - Walden Galleria
- Santa Monica, CA - Westfield Century City
- Toronto, ON – Yorkdale