Intel has released a new version of its DCH graphics drivers for Windows 10 devices, bringing the version number up to 22.214.171.12485. In addition to the graphics driver, it also includes three audio drivers: version 10.26.0.9 for 6th-generation Core processors, 10.27.0.8 for 7th-, 8th-, 9th-, and 10th-generation processors, and 126.96.36.199 for 10th-generation processors with Iris Plus graphics.
The driver doesn't have much in the way of new capabilities, and the main highlight is the inclusion of bug fixes for DirectX 12 support in Fortnite. It also adds support for the Trials of Mana remake and Bleeding Edge on 10th-generation processors with Iris Plus graphics, as well as for Ori and the Will of Wisps and Apex Legends Season 4 on Iris Plus Graphics 640 or higher. Finally, Rocket League and Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary are supported on Intel UHD Graphics or higher.
Aside from the added support for more games, this driver includes a series of fixes for known issues:
- Visual anomalies observed in Fortnite* (DX12), Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order*.
- Cursor seems to show bright light when moving across hyperlink option with HDR option on 10th Generation Intel Core processors with Intel UHD graphics.
- Image can't sync with sound when playing a local HDR video via Movies & TV with maximize or full screen mode and Play HDR games and apps enabled on 10th Generation Intel Core processors with Intel UHD graphics.
- Blank out seen while connecting 8k display via Type-C->DP on 10th Generation Intel Core processors with Intel Iris® Plus graphics.
- Whitish display is seen after changing Refresh rate from Intel Graphics Command Center with HDR ON mode.
- Black screen seen while playing video in Movie & TV portrait clone mode.
- System shows black screen when playing video with Movie & TV in full screen mode with non-default desktop resolution.
- MPEG2 Encoding Issue on 10th Generation Intel Core processors with Intel UHD graphics
Despite the fixes, there are still some known issues to be aware of in this release:
- Minor graphics anomalies may be observed in Battlefield V* (DX12) and Zombie Army 4: Dead War* (Vulkan).
- Intermittent crashes may be seen in Red Dead Redemption 2* (Vulkan), BeamNG.drive and while launching Sony Catalyst Production Suite.
- Corruption observed followed by TDR while trying to maximize and minimize the content in Power DVD application.
As for system requirements, things haven't changed much. Intel Core processors from the 6th generation or newer are supported, as well Pentium and Celeron processors with Intel HD Graphics 500, 505, and 510, as well as Intel UHD Graphics 600 and 605, and Pentium processors with Intel HD Graphics 610. Finally, Intel Xeon E3-1500M processors with Intel HD Graphics P530, P580, and P630 are also supported. The driver also requires Windows 10 version 1709 or newer.