Kerio Personal Firewall (KPF) helps users control how their computers exchange data with other computers on the Internet or local network.
Kerio Personal Firewall is a necessity for all desktop computers connected to broadband Internet, using DSL, cable, ISDN, WiFi or satellite modems.
Within an organization, Kerio Personal Firewall prevents a single computer from attacks initiated by internal users. Remote workstations and laptops running KPF are protected from Internet born attacks.
- Blocks all externally originated IP traffic.
- Automatic stealth mode renders the desktop invisible to potential intruders.
- Automatically blocks all pop-up windows and banner ads.
- Detects break-in attempts by infamous hacker tools.
- Connections dialog clearly displays each application's activity at any given moment.
Screenshot: >> Click here <<
Download: Kerio Personal Firewall
View: Kerio Technologies