Maxthon Cloud Browser for Windows uses a unique, innovative dual-core design that uses both Webkit and Trident. Fast and efficient, our dual-core design displays all web pages quickly and reliably. With its first-place HTML 5 support and ‘out of the box’ features you can‘t get anywhere else, Maxthon Cloud Browser for Windows frees people to share and send files among different devices and platforms, easily.
Maxthon 22.214.171.1240 changelog:
- Fixed the issue of the panel’s page didn’t close when fast close and open the type of the panel extension in toolbar entrance.
- Fixed the issue of when selected the favorites type for "selected content" and then switch the tab, the "selected content" page and "Non-Url favorite tool bar"
- Fixed the issue of the downloader will continue to download for a period of time when download process displayed 100%Fixed the issue of the website which core has been locked will display "Lock" icon on menu in hover only and it shouldn’t display when not on hover
- Fixed the issue of there are no responses when clicking the back button on Non-Url favorite tool bar under special cases
- Fixed the issue of click search result on result page in Favorite extension and it can’t open the result page normally
- Fixed the issue of pop-up window of sharing displayed abnormal when stretching the sidebar
- Fixed the issue of there are no responses when right right click on any images to save after opening Maxnote with Ctrl+G
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware