NTLite is a Windows configuration tool that allows you to modify your existing Windows install or an image yet to be deployed, remove Windows components, configure and integrate, speed up the Windows deployment process. Reduce Windows footprint on your RAM and storage drive memory. Remove components of your choice, guarded by compatibility safety mechanisms, which speed up finding that sweet spot. Windows Unattended feature support, providing many commonly used options on a single page for easy setup.
Easily integrate a single or multiple drivers, update or language packages. Package integration features smart sorting, enabling you to seamlessly add packages for integration and the tool will apply them in the appropriate order, keeping hotfix compatibility in check.
One of the important new features of NTLite (compared to its predecessors) is the ability to modify an already installed the operating system, by removing unnecessary components.
Native runtime, 32 and 64 bit
NTLite does not require .NET Framework or any other addition to run under supported operating systems. This enables it to run faster and allows .NET Framework removal on the host machine. Supported Windows versions include Windows 7, 8 and 8.1.
NTLite 1.0.0 Build 2056 Beta changelog:
- New – Target: Windows 10 Technical Preview support
- New – Win10 Component: Unified Telemetry Client (Asimov)
- New – Win10 Component: EdgeCP *free
- New – Win10 Component: MultiPoint Connector *free
- New – Win10 Component: Legacy Language Support *free
- New – Compatibility: Virtual Box Hardware List template
- Upgrade – Integration: Language pack integration now automatically includes Setup language
- Upgrade – Automation: Setup language selection in Automation
- Upgrade – Pending: Listing missing drivers in Apply page summary, instead of just a warning
- Change – Removal: All language components included in free version
- Fix – Compatibility: Metro Compatibility option expanded to cover more needed components
- Fix – Removal: Bitlocker requirement in Win7
- Fix – Removal: Merged Fax and Printing removals to solve Feature enabling issues
- Fix – Preset: Saving of Create ISO post-process option