NTLite is a Windows configuration tool that allows you to modify your existing Windows install or an image yet to be deployed, remove Windows components, configure and integrate, speed up the Windows deployment process. Reduce Windows footprint on your RAM and storage drive memory. Remove components of your choice, guarded by compatibility safety mechanisms, which speed up finding that sweet spot. Windows Unattended feature support, providing many commonly used options on a single page for easy setup.
Easily integrate a single or multiple drivers, update or language packages. Package integration features smart sorting, enabling you to seamlessly add packages for integration and the tool will apply them in the appropriate order, keeping hotfix compatibility in check.
One of the important new features of NTLite (compared to its predecessors) is the ability to modify an already installed the operating system, by removing unnecessary components.
Supports Windows 11, 10, 8.1 and 7, x86 and x64, live and image. Server editions of the same versions, excluding support for component removals and feature configuration. ARM64 image support in the alpha stage. Does not support Checked/Debug, Embedded, IoT editions, nor Vista or XP.
NTLite 126.96.36.19958 changelog:
Components: ‘YubiKey’ compatibility option
- Settings: ‘Enable Local User support’ listed for Win11 Home as well
- Components: ‘Setting Sync’ component detection on Win11
- Components: ‘Biometric Service’ split from ‘Biometric’ (needed for Settings Sign-in options delay), and both moved under their dependencies
- Components: ‘Cloud Files’ split from ‘Setting Sync’, needed for iCloud
- Components: ‘Runtime Broker’ added to ‘OOBE’ compatibility, needed for Windows Setup
- Components: ‘Xbox App’ renamed to ‘Xbox Core’ and moved to Media, contains support for all things Xbox
- Components: ‘GamingApp’ renamed to ‘Xbox App’
- Components: ‘Phone Service’ was breaking Roblox App, Lively Wallpaper
- Components: ‘Ease of Access’ removal would break Lock-screen On-Screen keyboard shortcut
- Settings: Telemetry Policy values would not be reflected on reloading the target (actual settings were applied)
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware