PotPlayer is an extremely light-weight multimedia player for Windows. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development. Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. It's been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is.
Daum PotPlayer 1.6.63891 changelog:
- Added some ACM Vorbis Mode3 decoding functions
- Added D3D12 game capture function
- Added MJPEG option to built-in codec function
- Fixed an issue that playback time of certain AVIs were incorrectly calculated
- Fixed abnormal playback problem of certain AVIs
- Fixed occasional freeze problem when using the built-in WASAPI audio renderer
- Fixed freeze problem when outputting certain SSA subtitles
- Fixed an issue where subtitles were black in certain PCs
- Fixed an issue that screen was broken when DXVA decoding certain H.264 files
- Improved MJPEG decoding speed