Today's highlighted deal comes via our Gear + Gadgets section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 30% off the Zulu Exero Open-Ear Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones. Rest this headset around your ear and enjoy steady, wireless audio streaming for up to six hours.
Zulu Exero is a bone conduction headset that lets you experience truly personal out-of-ear audio. Using a light vibration in the headset as they rest around your ears, music is generated just for you, without blocking out your surroundings. There are many situations where noise cancellation is unsafe and also uncomfortable. These headphones are the perfect alternative. Better than normal headphones because you can still hear the world around you. They're better than earbuds because they won’t fall out; they stay rested around your ears.
- Lightweight headphones that rest around your ear
- Produces a light vibration against the upper cheek bone near your ear for out of ear audio that only you hear
- Pairs with Bluetooth-enabled devices for wireless audio streaming
- Built-in USB rechargeable lithium ion battery with USB charging cable
- Great while on the move, on the road, in the home, on the job, & anywhere else
Here's the deal:
The Zulu Exero Open-Ear Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones normally costs $49 but they can be yours for just $34.99 for a limited time, that's a saving of $14.01 (30%) off! For a full description, warranty info, and specs please click the link below.
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other deals on offer you can check out here.
- Enter giveaways: Polycade Home Arcade | $5K in cash | $10K in Crypto
- Ivacy VPN - 5 year subscription for just $1 per month
- NordVPN - 2 year subscription at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 71% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Neowin Store for our preferred partners.
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.