Today's highlighted deal comes via our Apps + Software section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 85% off this Award-Winning Luminar 4 Power Bundle. From photography basics to add-ons and post-processing, these award-winning software will take your shots to the next level.
This bundle consists of the following items:
- Luminar 4 AI Photo Editor (Windows & Mac)
Power of AI to Streamline Your Photo Editing Workflow & Perfect Images with a Single Click
- Photography Fundamentals Course from ThinkTapLearn
A Complete Exploration of All the Fundamental Skills Needed to Enter the World of Photography
- Skies: Power of Nature Add-On
Make Photos Breathtaking with High-Resolution Sky Textures Captured by Pro Photographers
- Sky Objects: Amazing Planets Add-On
The Universe is Just a Click Away with This AI Augmented Sky Pack
- Looks: Analog Film Add-On
Give Your Shots Deep, Emotional, Thrilling & Meaningful Vibes with 30 Analog Film Presets
- LUTs: Street Vibe LUTs
Get Lost in Blue & Warm Tones of These Urban LUTs Created by Team Skylum
This Award-Winning Luminar 4 Power Bundle normally costs $270, but you can pick it up for just $39.99 for a limited time - that represents a saving of $230.01 (85% off). For a full description, spec, and terms, click the link below.
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other deals on offer you can check out here.
- Enter giveaways: Polycade Home Arcade | $5K in cash | $10K in Crypto
- Ivacy VPN - 5 year subscription for just $1 per month
- NordVPN - 2 year subscription at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 71% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Neowin Store for our preferred partners.
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.