Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create complete web sites. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them "anywhere" you want and when youre finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web pages. One Web Builder project file can hold multiple web pages.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag & Drop
- "One Click Publishing" No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
- Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
- Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
- Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
- Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
- Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
Create HTML5 / CSS3 websites today
- HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
- HTML5 audio/video and YouTube HTML5 support.
- HTML5 forms: native form validation, new input types and options, web storage.
- HTML5 canvas and svg support in shapes and other drawing tools.
- CSS3 @font-face. Use non web safe fonts in all modern browsers.
- CSS3 opacity, border radius, box shadow.
- CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
- CSS3 animations and transitions. Including support for 2D and 3D transforms!
Features for advanced users:
- Login Tools/Page Password Protection.
- Built-in Content Management System with many plug-ins (guestbook, faq, downloads, photo album etc).
- Add custom HTML code with the HTML tools.
- Layers: Sticky layer, Docking layer, Floating layer, Modal layer, Anchored layer, Strechable layer and more!
- jQuery Theme Manager, create your own themes for the built-in jQuery UI widgets.
- Style Manager (global styling, H1, H2, H3 etc).
- Master Frames and Master Objects: reuse common element in your website.
- and much more!
WYSIWYG Web Builder 15.3.0 changelog:
- Fixed: Issue with background image in panel layer set to floating.
- Improved: CSS Menu item stretching.
- Improved: Minor changes in the logic of 'not equal to (choice)' in Conditions.
- Improved: Retain Publish window size between sessions.
- Improved: Added support for using Toasts on master pages.
- Improved: Added 'Delete' command to Object Manager's context menu.
- Improved: Global Replace can now change text in the Menu Name (Properties->General)
- Improved: Implemented Direct2D rendering in Mobile Theme Manager.
- Improved: Updated News Feed Ticker Facebook script to latest API version.
- Improved: For fancyboxv3, the lightbox.ini will now be loaded from the system folder.
- Improved: When using the CMS View in a layout grid/flexbox and overflow is set to 'none', the height will be automatic based on the content.
- Improved: WWB editor for CMS is now flexible.
- Improved: All CMS plugins input fields have been redesigned to be full width (100%) for responsive layouts.
- Improved: reCAPTCHA v1 in CMS plugins has been replaced with reCAPTCHA v2.
- Improved: optimized HTML output of text object for
output format (fewer color attributes).
- Improved: Spinner arrow functionality in layout grid.
- Improved: Implemented responsive height for Progressbar.
- Improved: Implemented responsive margin for Accordion, Datepicker, Dialog, Spinner, Slider, Tabs and Themable button.
- New feature: Added 'Auto complete' property to 'Text Area' and 'Combobox'.
- New feature: Added 'Full width' property to Spinner and Slider. For use with layout grids.
- New feature: Added 'Enable Responsive Fonts' option to CMS View. This makes the default font size, font-family and text color responsive.
- New feature: Added 'space-evenly' option to 'Justify Content' in flex container and flex grid. Distribute items evenly. Items have equal space around them.
- Upgraded to PHP Mailer version 6.1.4 with the latest security patches.
Note: Advanced users can also download the updated files here (no installer):
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware