XChat is an IRC (chat) program for Windows and UNIX (Linux/BSD) operating systems. I.R.C. is Internet Relay Chat, see https://irchelp.org for more information about IRC in general. XChat runs on most BSD and POSIX compliant operating systems, and has been reported to work on, at least:
- DEC/Compaq Tru64 UNIX
- HP-UX 10.20 and 11
- MacOS X
- Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP
- Scrolling with a background image is now much faster.
- Fixed underscore in the nick-name right-click menu being drawn as an underline.
- ut2004:// URLs are now underlined too.
- /set gui_tray_flags 4 will now enable a "Minimize to tray" feature. Clicking the window minimize button will minimize to tray instead of the task-bar.
- Fixed bug:  Notify fails if network name contains spaces.
- Fixed a crash if your clock was accidently set beyond 2038.
- XChat now handles multi-monitor and resolution changes more gracefully, so that menus arn't drawn off-screen etc.
- Script and Plugin related changes:
- /SETTEXT with no argument now clears the input box.
- Returning 0 from an FD hook now unhooks it (C API and Perl).
- Python now has a xchat.strip method (to strip mIRC codes).
Screenshot: >> Click here
Link: Home Page
4 Comments - Add comment