AdwCleaner is a program that searches for and deletes Adware, Toolbars, Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUP), and browser Hijackers from your computer. By using AdwCleaner you can easily remove many of these types of programs for a better user experience on your computer and while browsing the web.
The types of programs that AdwCleaner targets are typically bundled with free programs that you download from the web. In many cases when you download and install a program, the install will state that these programs will be installed along with the program you downloaded. Unless you perform a Custom install, these unwanted programs will automatically be installed on your computer leaving you with extra browser toolbars, adware, and other unwanted programs. AdwCleaner is designed to search for and remove these types of programs.
AdwCleaner 18.104.22.168 new features:
- Brand new user interface, with high-DPI support, accessibility improvement
- Add a dedicated Help section with various resources to get assistance and contribute.
- Support for synchronized addons in Chrome, and include massive improvements in browsers scan and clean efficiency.
- Display a scan summary at reboot.
- Exclusions Support for elements and families to be excluded from the detections.
- Major improvements in scan and remediation speed.
- Reduce binary size.
- Improve the reliability of the update process
- Improve translations coverage.
- Settings format is more effective and less error prone.
- Improved report design for better usability
- Redesign https://www.malwarebytes.com/adwcleaner/
- Update definitions to 2018.04.11.1
- Component updates
- Quarantine process and restoration work again.
- Fix numerous generic detection issues and design flaws.
- Fix various crashs and miscellaneous issues.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware