Brave Browser is a lightning-fast, secure web browser that stands out from the competition with its focus on privacy, security, and speed. With features like HTTPS Everywhere and built-in tracker blocking, Brave keeps your online activities safe from prying eyes. Brave is one of the safest browsers on the market today. It blocks third-party data storage. It protects from browser fingerprinting. And it does all this by default.
Speed - Brave is built on Chromium, the same technology that powers Google Chrome, and is optimized for speed, providing a fast and responsive browsing experience.
Brave Browser also features Brave Rewards, a system that rewards users with Basic Attention Tokens (BAT) for viewing opt-in ads. This innovative system provides an alternative revenue model for content creators and a way to support the Brave community.
Brave Browser 1.56.20 changelog:
- Fixed missing fee estimate for EIP-1599 transactions on zksync Mainnet. (#31959)
- Fixed inability to remove custom networks under brave://settings/wallet/networks. (#31953)
- Fixed permissions for “BraveSoftware” folder on macOS. (#30546)
- Fixed vertical tab scroll clamping on Linux. (#31925)
- Fixed issue where tab content was displayed behind vertical tab after exiting full screen on Linux. (#30629)
- Upgraded Chromium to 115.0.5790.171. (#31682) (Changelog for 115.0.5790.171)
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware