Captura is an easy-to-use program that lets you record your onscreen activity. Captura records video, sound and pictures of anything you see on your screen. You can record your web cam sessions, favorite games, any software on your desktop, video displays on your screen, record audio of what you hear from your speakers. Use Captura to create training videos, presentations, screencasts, or any other task that requires capturing desktop activity. Captura can run unobtrusively while remaining minimized to the system tray. Record audio, cursor, mouse clicks and keystrokes. Captura is 100% free. You don't need to spend a penny.
Captura key features:
- Take screenshots
- Capture screencasts (Avi/Gif/Mp4)
- Capture with/without , mouse cursor
- Capture specific regions, screens or windows
- Capture mouse clicks or keystrokes
- Mix audio recorded from microphone and speaker output
- Capture from webcam.
- Can be used from command-line.
Captura 9.0 Beta 1 changelog:
- New Crowdin translations (#366)
- New Language: Korean
Changes in 9.0.0 Beta 2:
Captura 9.0.0 Beta 3 changelog:
- Screen and Full Screen modes use Desktop Duplication by default on Windows 8 and above.
- The separate Desktop Duplication source has been removed.
- Added MediaFoundation H.264 Hardware encoded writer. This has been made the default.
- Also, added an around mouse recording mode.
Captura 9.0.0 Beta 3.1 changelog:
- FIX: Unable to start recording on some systems due to Direct3D errors in v9.0.0-beta3
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware