DaVinci Resolve is the world’s first solution that combines professional offline and online editing, color correction, audio post production and now visual effects all in one software tool. You get unlimited creative flexibility because DaVinci Resolve makes it easy for individual artists to explore different toolsets. It also lets you collaborate and bring people with different creative talents together. With a single click, you can instantly move between editing, color, effects, and audio. Plus, you never have to export or translate files between separate software tools because, with DaVinci Resolve, everything is in the same software application.
DaVinci Resolve is the only post production software designed for true collaboration. Multiple editors, assistants, colorists, VFX artists and sound designers can all work on the same project at the same time! Whether you’re an individual artist, or part of a larger collaborative team, it’s easy to see why DaVinci Resolve is the standard for high end post production and is used for finishing more Hollywood feature films, episodic television programing and TV commercials than any other software.
Important information regarding database management
DaVinci Resolve 17.2 requires a database upgrade from DaVinci Resolve 16.2.7 and previous versions. We strongly recommend that you back up your existing database (both DiskDB and PostgreSQL) and then restore that database for the upgrade before upgrading to this release.
There is no database change from 17.0.
DaVinci Resolve 17.2.2 changelog:
- Support for Blackmagic RAW SDK 2.1.
- Improved Speed Editor Bluetooth support.
- Addressed an issue with configuring YouTube accounts with Resolve.
- Addressed clipped tone mapping of input data in color managed workflows.
- Addressed an issue with missing iXML data when exporting audio AAFs.
- Addressed clamping of extended range data in video range scopes.
- Addressed intermittent source viewer lag when switching from timeline.
- Addressed an issue where disarming a Fairlight track would cause a hang.
- Addressed an issue with zoom blur showing repetitive patterns in playback.
- Addressed dropped frames rendering some clips to slow network disks.
- Addressed an issue with incorrect channel mapping for 5.1 AAC renders.
- Addressed an issue with 3:2 pull down clips being tagged as progressive.
- Addressed an issue with decoding some 24-bit linear PCM audio files.
- Addressed incorrect field dominance for scene cut clips and sub clips.
- General performance and stability improvements. (source)
Download page: DaVinci Resolve 17.2.2 | 2330 MB (Free, paid upgrade available)
Links: DaVinci Resolve Website | Screenshot | What's new in DaVinci Resolve 17
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
0 Comments - Add comment