Driver Genius is a professional driver management tool features both driver management and hardware diagnostics. Driver Genius provides such practical functions as driver backup, restoration, update and removal for computer users. If you often reinstall your operating system, you may not forget such painful experiences of searching all around for all kinds of drivers.
If unfortunately you have lost your driver CD, the search will be more troublesome and time-consuming. Driver Genius can automatically find driver for a device that the system can't find a driver for it. It can recognize the name and vendor's information of the device, and directly provide download URL for the required driver.
Driver Genius also supports online updates for drivers of existing hardware devices. Driver Genius customers can obtain information for latest drivers by Driver Genius's LiveUpdate program, which can synchronize to the database on Driver Genius site.
Driver Genius Professional 18.104.22.168 changelog:
- Added Microsoft Windows 10 TH2 and Redstone RS2 Insider Preview support.
- System Transfer Assistant - The System transfer assistant can make your network be able to work after installing operation system (OS). This tool can backup current network settings and download network driver for the OS you want to install. One click to restore network after installing new OS. It can help users to upgrade/degrade Windows system easily and smoothly.
- Clean Invalid Devices - Some invalid devices data will still remain in system after you replace or unplug devices. This tool can help you to clean the invalid devices data entirely from your system.
- Better support for High DPI display.
- Extended driver database - support for over 400,000+ device drivers.
- Improved driver download speed.
- Improved driver installation policy.
- Enhanced 'Hardware Info': More Comprehensive PC hardware analysis, support the latest new devices.