Google Earth lets you fly anywhere on Earth to view satellite imagery, maps, terrain, 3D buildings, from galaxies in outer space to the canyons of the ocean. You can explore rich geographical content, save your toured places, and share with others.
Some of the most compelling features of Google Earth include:
- Advanced Measurements: Measure parking lots and land developments with polygon area measure, or determine affected radius with circle measure.
- High-resolution printing: Print Images up to 4800x3200 px resolution.
- Exclusive Pro data layers: Demographics, parcels, and traffic count.
- Spreadsheet Import: Ingest up to 2500 addresses at a time, assigning placemarks and style templates in bulk.
- GIS import: Visualize ESRI shapefiles (.shp) and MapInfo (.tab) files.
- Movie-Maker: Export Windows Media and Quicktime HD movies, up to 1920x1080 resolution.
Google Earth Pro brings advanced business tools in addition to all the easy-to-use features and imagery of Google Earth:
- Compute distances and areas using measurement tools
- Use Movie Maker to produce media collateral
- Print high-resolution images for presentations and reports
- Import large vector image files to quickly map GIS data
- Map addresses with the Spreadsheet Importer
Google Earth Pro 126.96.36.19905 changes:
- Windows 64-bit: 64-bit application
- Windows: support for SSL client authentication with secure servers
- Windows: stability improvements in DirectX mode
- Linux: added support for printing, embedded video and sounds
- Performance improvements with large KML files
- Improved support for secure connections and handling of certificate errors
- Polygons spanning the antimeridian no longer sometimes disappear
- CSV import tool user interface fixes and better Unicode support
- Repair Tool improvements
- Elevation Profile tool measurements are now more consistent
- Better translations throughout the user interface
- GPS device live mode functionality restored
- Fixed incompatibility with high-refresh-rate displays
- Windows: upgrading from 32 to 64-bit application resets cache
- "Tables" tool user interface, stability problems
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware