MediaInfo supplies technical and tag information about a video or audio file. MediaInfo provides details about a both video and audio details, including tag information. Links are provided to Web locations for download of most video codecs and applications. File data is exportable in a variety of formats including CSV, text and HTML.
What can I do with it?
- Read many video and audio file formats
- Different methods of viewing information (text, sheet, tree, HTML...)
- You can customize these views
- Exporting information as text, CSV, HTML...
- Graphical Interface, or Command Line, or DLL
- Integration with MS-Windows shell (drag 'n' drop, and Context menu)
- Internationalization: any language display on any version of your Operating System
- Localization capability (but volunteers needed)
What information can I get from MediaInfo?
- General: title, author, director, album, track number, date, duration...
- Video: codec, aspect, fps, bitrate...
- Audio: codec, sample rate, channels, language, bitrate...
- Text: language of subtitle
- Chapters: number of chapters, list of chapters
What format (container) does MediaInfo support?
- Video: MKV, OGM, AVI, DivX, WMV, QuickTime, Real, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DVD (VOB)... (Codecs: DivX, XviD, MSMPEG4, ASP, H.264, AVC...)
- Audio: OGG, MP3, WAV, RA, AC3, DTS, AAC, M4A, AU, AIFF...
- Subtitles: SRT, SSA, ASS, SAMI...
MediaInfo 18.12 changelog:
- Android version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.mediaarea.mediainfo
- DCP: support of multi-reel packages
- EBUCore: added some FFV1 related metadata
- JPEG: better info display of CYMK files
- Provide source of the color related metadata (container or stream) (hidden by default)
- MXF: display more information when wrapper/essence values are detected as not same
- MXF: ProRes profiles
- MPEG-4: ProRes RAW support
- MPEG-TS: add support of parsing some ETSI TS 103-433 messages
- MPEG-2 Video: variable GOP detection fix
- MPEG-7 export: some fields were missing due to the removal of some legacy fields
- ADTS: Fix display of channel count for 8-channel streams
- ID3v2: fix some date related issues
- I298, ID3v2: fix wrong read of recording date in some cases
- I1032, PBCore2: fix essenceFrameSize with non Video tracks
- I1096, JPEG: fix crash with one file
- Several other crash and memory leak fixes
Download: MediaInfo 18.12 | 5.4 MB (Open Source)
Download: Portable MediaInfo 18.12 32-bit | 3.2 MB
Download: Portable MediaInfo 18.12 64-bit | 4.4 MB
View: MediaInfo Homepage
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
0 Comments - Add comment