Action! screen recorder allows streaming and real-time recording of Windows desktop in a superb HD video quality. With Action! you can record and stream your gameplay, web player videos, record music, capture screenshots, add webcams, microphone commentary... and more.
Mirillis Action! gives you Greenscreen Mode. Now you can cut out the background, while recording with your webcam, from your video recording. You don't need to have special camera for that - all you need is Action! screen recorder and any solid color background, what is much cheaper solution and gives the same, if not better, results.
Action! outstanding performance and GPU utilization allows the smoothest real-time HD gameplay video recording ever! Display current and average game framerate (FPS) during gameplay and save your benchmark results. Action! defines a new standard of performance and user experience for real-time desktop recording software. Record smooth high framerate HD videos of your desktop and applications activity, add microphone audio commentary and create great tutorials with ease.
Record videos from websites and other applications in real-time. Select one of many predefined profiles and push a button to export your recordings to popular formats, favorite multimedia devices, Facebook or YouTube. Use fast, hardware accelerated video exporting with NVIDIA NVENC, AMD APP or Intel Quick Sync Video technologies.
Export and upload your recordings to popular services and social networks like YouTube and Facebook. Action! provides predefined exporting profiles for YouTube and Facebook, just push a button to export and automatically upload your recordings to your favorite service fast and easy.
Action! screen recorder supports a wide variety of high resolutions video recording, starting from 2K, 3K, 4K screen recording for single displays (supported for both AVI and MP4 file formats) up to more than 8K (supported for AVI file format) for AMD Eyefinity or NVIDIA 3D Vision setups.
Mirillis Action! 4.0.4 changelog:
- Fixed YouTube login using account manager (for some accounts)
- Fixed Twitch login on Windows 7 and Windows 8 using account manager
- Fixed D3D10 and D3D10.1 support in DXGI 1.1 mode using new capturing engine
- Fixed region recording on Windows 7 in MP4 mode
- Fixed region recording on Windows 8/8.1/10 in AVI mode
- Fixed Nvidia SLI support (capturing in SLI mode is not recommended and may not work for Direct3D 12, HDR10 recording does not work in SLI mode)
- Fixed SRGB video capturing in AVI and cross-GPU modes
- Fixed support for systems with AMD GPU and Intel GPU working together
- Fixed support for 1366x768 displays
- Fixed black recordings in some situations with scaling enabled
- Fixed crashing when no audio devices are available in the system
- Fixed recording/streaming in odd resolutions
- Fixed Mirillis Vulkan layer reducing framerate when Action is not running (more Vulkan performance fixes and Vulkan HDR recording coming in 4.0.5 update)
Download: Mirillis Action! 4.0.4 | 104.0 MB (Shareware)
View: Screenshots | Mirillis Action! Website
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
0 Comments - Add comment