NTLite is a Windows configuration tool that allows you to modify your existing Windows install or an image yet to be deployed, remove Windows components, configure and integrate, speed up the Windows deployment process. Reduce Windows footprint on your RAM and storage drive memory. Remove components of your choice, guarded by compatibility safety mechanisms, which speed up finding that sweet spot. Windows Unattended feature support, providing many commonly used options on a single page for easy setup.
Easily integrate a single or multiple drivers, update or language packages. Package integration features smart sorting, enabling you to seamlessly add packages for integration and the tool will apply them in the appropriate order, keeping hotfix compatibility in check.
One of the important new features of NTLite (compared to its predecessors) is the ability to modify an already installed the operating system, by removing unnecessary components.
Supports Windows 11, 10, 8.1 and 7, x86 and x64, live and image. Server editions of the same versions, excluding support for component removals and feature configuration. ARM64 image support in the alpha stage. Does not support Checked/Debug, Embedded, IoT editions, nor Vista or XP.
NTLite 18.104.22.16826 changelog:
- Components: iCloud compatibility option
- Components: ‘Other Themes’ renamed to ‘Windows Personalization themes’ and added Win11 detection
- Feature Config: Bolded pending Feature Config changes
- UI-Translation: Thanks for Chinese Traditional (Matt)
- Settings: ‘Temporary directory (User accounts)’ now also pre-creates the directory if missing
- General: Filtering shared duplicate registry WOW64 keys, for better image/offline compatibility
- Updates: Skipping unnecessary error about the unsupported usmt.ppkg on some OEM images
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware