NTLite is a Windows configuration tool that allows you to modify your existing Windows install or an image yet to be deployed, remove Windows components, configure and integrate, speed up the Windows deployment process. Reduce Windows footprint on your RAM and storage drive memory. Remove components of your choice, guarded by compatibility safety mechanisms, which speed up finding that sweet spot. Windows Unattended feature support, providing many commonly used options on a single page for easy setup.
Easily integrate a single or multiple drivers, update or language packages. Package integration features smart sorting, enabling you to seamlessly add packages for integration and the tool will apply them in the appropriate order, keeping hotfix compatibility in check.
One of the important new features of NTLite (compared to its predecessors) is the ability to modify an already installed the operating system, by removing unnecessary components.
Supports Windows 11, 10, 8.1 and 7, x86 and x64, live and image. Server editions of the same versions, excluding support for component removals and feature configuration. ARM64 image support in the alpha stage. Does not support Checked/Debug, Embedded, IoT editions, nor Vista or XP.
NTLite 18.104.22.16814 changelog:
- Source: Windows 11 22H2 build 22616 support
- Updates: Parallel integration to multiple editions improved and supports Server 2022
- UI-Translation: Thanks for Chinese Traditional (Matt), German (Cartman586)
- Components: DeliveryOptimization removal was hiding WU page in Win11
- Components: On-screen keyboard (Accessibility) removal could break CU install
- Updates: Downloader detection of existing updates that did not finish installing, for a possible retry
- Features: Some configurable features were not detected in Server editions, e.g. Windows Server Backup and Bitlocker
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware