OBS Studio is software designed for capturing, compositing, encoding, recording, and streaming video content, efficiently. It is the re-write of the widely used Open Broadcaster Software, to allow even more features and multi-platform support. OBS Studio supports multiple sources, including media files, games, web pages, application windows, webcams, your desktop, microphone and more.
OBS Studio Features:
- High performance real time video/audio capturing and mixing, with unlimited scenes you can switch between seamlessly via custom transitions.
- Live streaming to Twitch, YouTube, Periscope, Mixer, GoodGame, DailyMotion, Hitbox, VK and any other RTMP server
- Filters for video sources such as image masking, color correction, chroma/color keying, and more.
- x264, H.264 and AAC for your live streams and video recordings
- Intel Quick Sync Video (QSV) and NVIDIA NVENC support
- Intuitive audio mixer with per-source filters such as noise gate, noise suppression, and gain. Take full control with VST plugin support.
- GPU-based game capture for high performance game streaming
- Unlimited number of scenes and sources
- Number of different and customizable transitions for when you switch between scenes
- Hotkeys for almost any action such as start or stop your stream or recording, push-to-talk, fast mute of any audio source, show or hide any video source, switch between scenes,and much more
- Live preview of any changes on your scenes and sources using Studio Mode before pushing them to your stream where your viewers will see those changes
- DirectShow capture device support (webcams, capture cards, etc)
- Powerful and easy to use configuration options. Add new Sources, duplicate existing ones, and adjust their properties effortlessly.
- Streamlined Settings panel for quickly configuring your broadcasts and recordings. Switch between different profiles with ease.
- Light and dark themes available to fit your environment.
- …and many other features. For free. At all.
OBS Studio 29.0.1 changelog:
- Fixed the "NVIDIA AUDIO Effects SDK is outdated" message appearing on the noise reduction filter properties when the SDK wasn't installed [notr1ch]
- Fixed a crash that could happen if you use NVIDIA's audio effect filters and then later uninstall the SDK [pkv]
- Fixed the expander and upward compressor audio filters sounding distorted [pkv/norihiro]
- Added "Knee Width" option to the upward compressor audio filter to improve quality [pkv/norihiro]
- Fixed a bug where overriding the theme on Linux could cause the program not to start up [kkartaltepe]
- Fixed software rendering not working properly on Linux [columbarius]
- Fixed a bug where the Stats window/panel would show an incorrect disk space calculation when pausing recordings [notr1ch]
- Fixed a bug on Windows where the "Force SDR" setting in window capture wasn't showing up [jpark37]
- Fixed a bug on macOS where the virtual camera would show up red [PatTheMav]
- Fixed a bug where Linux captures would not work correctly on X11 [kkartaltepe]
- Fixed a crash on Linux when using Wayland and trying to use the automatic scene switcher [GeorgesStavracas]
- Fixed a bug where alpha wouldn't output properly when setting OBS to use BGRA color format [jpark37]
- Fixed a crash on startup when OBS was minimized [derrod]
- Fixed a bug where projectors could look washed out when projecting SDR content while using an HDR display [jpark37]
- Fixed a bug on Windows where secondary displays could sometimes not show up in the display capture properties [jpark37]
- Fixed a crash when using the virtual camera as an OBS source and changing the canvas resolution [notr1ch]
- Fixed a bug on macOS where the properties window would go behind the main window after opening a file selection dialog [gxalpha]
- Fixed a bug where profile encoder settings would not properly update when switching between services that require a different encoder [tytan652]
- Fixed a bug in custom ffmpeg output mode where RTMP would force certain encoders [flaeri]
Changes in OBS Studio 29.0.2:
- Fixed a bug introduced in 29.0.1 which caused sources with an upward compressor filter to stop audio playback under certain circumstances [notr1ch/pkv]
Download 64-bit: OBS Studio 29.0.2 | Portable | ~200.0 MB (Open Source)
View: OBS Studio Homepage | Other Operating Systems
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
0 Comments - Add comment