Password Safe allows you to manage your old passwords and to easily and quickly generate, store, organize, retrieve, and use complex new passwords, using password policies that you control. Once stored, your user names and passwords are just a few clicks away.
Using Password Safe you can organize your passwords using your own customizable references - for example, by user ID, category, web site, or location. You can choose to store all your passwords in a single encrypted master password list (an encrypted password database), or use multiple databases to further organize your passwords (work and home, for example). And with its intuitive interface you will be up and running in minutes.
New Features for V3.34.1
- A Password Safe database can be opened by drag & drop to the Password Safe application window.
- Clicking or double-clicking on a previous password in an entry's Password History selects it.
- Password Policy "Special Symbol Set" simplified.
Changes to Existing Features in V3.34.1:
- Clarified use of -g and PWS_PREFSDIR.
Bugs fixed in V3.34.1:
- 3.34.1 fixes a bug that crept into 3.34: The OK button was disabled when a database was selected on the opening window.
- Tweak Yubikey interface to make it easier to use when creating or opening a Password Safe database.
- Edit->Find now enabled when a group is selected.
- Compare, Merge, Sync: Enable action button when password's entered via virtual keyboard.
- Tweak definition of what's considered a 'weak' password.
- "Open as read-only" check-box now correctly reflects the file's state.
- Dragging dropbar icon doesn't copy text to clipboard unless Control key's pressed when icon's clicked upon.
Download: Password Safe 3.34.1 | 11.4 MB (Open Source)
Screenshot: >>Click Here
View: Password Safe Home Page | Release Notes
-1 Comments - Add comment