PicPick is user friendly and full of features for creating your image, suitable for software developers, graphic designers and the home user. It is an all-in-one program that provides a full-featured screen capture tool, intuitive image editor, color picker, color palette, pixel ruler, protractor, crosshair and even whiteboard. It not only has everything that you need, but it loads fast, and sits quietly in the system tray until needed.
This software is provided as freeware for personal use only. In this case, you are granted the right to use this program free of charge. Otherwise, you need to pay for a license for commercial use.
PicPick key features:
- For All Windows (Fully support Windows 7/8/10)
- Multi-language is supported. (MORE 28+)
- All functions are fully supported on a dual screen environment.
- No Registry, No access to System folder (you can copy these files to portable USB)
- Auto-scroll, dual monitors and sound effect are supported
- Various output to File, Printer, Office programs, External program
- Sharing to FTP, Web, E-mail, Facebook and Twitter are supported as well
- Full Screen
- Active Window
- Window Control
- Scrolling Window
- Region, Fixed Region
- Repeat Last Capture
- Intuitive User Interface
- Windows Ribbon style
- Standard drawing, shapes, arrows, lines, text, and etc.
- Blur, sharpen, hue, contrast, brightness, pixelate, rotate, flip, frame effect and etc.
Color Picker and Color Palette
- various color code type (RGB, HTML, C++, Delphi)
- Photoshop style RGB/HSV conversion is supported.
- Pick and Save your favorite color!
Screen Pixel Ruler
- Horizontal and vertical orientation
- various units (Pixels, Inches, Centimeters)
- DPI setting (72, 96, 120, 300)
- colorful gradient skins
- You don't have to install any other screen ruler softwares.
- Zoom 2x to 10x option
- Stay on top, smooth display, and sizeable window
- Have you seen any screen protractor function in other software?
- For aligning objects in graphics or design applications
- For calculating relative coordinates on screen
- Some prefer to use this tool than a pixel-ruler.
- For giving a presentation or just drawing something on screen
PicPick 6.1.2 changelog:
Improved capturing a scrolling window
Fixed auto-save process time takes longer under certain circumstances
Fixed a taskbar icon not being hidden on capture mode
Fixed an issue when pasting an image on the image editor
Fixed magnifier being disappeared after changing the fixed region size
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware