PotPlayer is an extremely light-weight multimedia player for Windows. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development. Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. It's been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is.
Daum PotPlayer 1.6.55084 changelog:
- Fixed an issue that the screen didn't work properly with rotating or resizing image during playback
- Fixed an issue that the frame is dropped while broadcasting in certain situations
- Fixed an issue that program can't exit in certain situations
- Fixed an issue that copying files may fail during installation
- Fixed playback problem of some MP4 files
UPDATE: Daum PotPlayer v1.6.55123