PotPlayer is an extremely light-weight multimedia player for Windows. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development. Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. It's been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is.
Daum PotPlayer 1.6.58613 changelog:
- Fixed an abnormal operation when image size was changed with DXVA playback
- Fixed an issue that can't output some MKV embedded subtitles
- Fixed an issue that can't capture video in certain files
- Fixed an abnormal title problem while playing HTTP streaming media
- Fixed a black issue when scaling at a specific resolution
- Fixed noise problem while playing on Intel VGAs
- Fixed an error when playing short AVI files
- Improved sorting in playlist