PotPlayer is an extremely light-weight multimedia player for Windows. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development. Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Its been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is.
PotPlayer 221215 changelog:
- Fixed the problem that certain AV1 files were not played
- Fixed an issue where the quality could drop when playing non-i420p interlaced video
- Fixed an issue that was interrupted when adjusting the speed when playing with a specific WaveOut device
- Fixed an issue where subtitles could not be selected if there were too many subtitle files
- Fixed an issue where some flv playback times were calculated incorrectly
- Fixed a problem where spaces could not be processed in some Japanese subtitles
- Fixed an issue where some RSS feeds could not be read
Download: Daum PotPlayer (64-bit) | 32.5 MB (Freeware)
Download: Daum PotPlayer (32-bit) | 31.5 MB
View: Daum PotPlayer Home Page
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
0 Comments - Add comment