TeamViewer is the fast, simple and friendly solution for remote access over the Internet - all applications in one single, very affordable module.
Remote control of computers over the Internet, Instantly take control over a computer anywhere on the Internet, even through firewalls. No installation required, just use it fast and secure. Training, sales and teamwork, TeamViewer can also be used to present your desktop to a partner on the Internet. Show and share your software, PowerPoint presentations etc. File transfer, chat and more, Share your files, chat, switch the direction during a teamwork session, and a lot more is included in TeamViewer.
TeamViewer 14.2.2558 changelog:
- TeamViewer-UDP now also works in IPv6-Only-Networks or where specific NAT-Technology prevent UDP via IPv4 from working.
- With a new access control for script execution for incoming and outgoing sessions that can be rolled out via policies in the Management Console the permissions can be set more granular.
- Script execution is now also possible when connecting to a Linux remote machine. The necessary scripts can be uploaded in the Management Console.
- Major performance improvements for TeamViewer Pilot connections
- Free-hand drawing of Pilot connection partner
- Improved the remote control performance by improving how TeamViewer leverages the network for optimal throughput
- Now the script menu within the session is updated while having a session if scripts are added, deleted or updated.
- Improved the way how TeamViewer handles CTRL keys in combination with other programs
- Fixed a bug that created new folders during a file transfer when copying from/to a network drive (that is not mapped).
- Fixed a bug that caused TeamViewer to freeze when large files were copied especially from a network drive.
- Fixed a bug that caused a decreased remote control performance when connecting to macOS devices where TeamViewer is configured as start with system
- Fixed a bug that results in a freeze of the remote Excel application for copy & paste from a local Excel file to a remote Excel file (only occurred for big local Excel files).
- Fixed a bug that caused videos running on the remote machine to freeze during a connection when resizing the video window
- Fixed a bug that caused screen artifacts when resizing a video during the remote control session
- Fixed a bug that caused TeamViewer to consume more memory than expected during remote control sessions
- Fixed a bug that caused TeamViewer to consume more memory than expected while transferring large files
- Fixed a bug that caused TeamViewer to consume more memory than expected when using an account with many partners in the computers & contacts list
- Solved some other issues which caused crashes
- Minor improvements and fixes
Download: TeamViewer 14.2.2558 | Portable | ~30.0 MB (Free for personal use)
View: TeamViewer Home Page
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
0 Comments - Add comment