Thunderbird is a free, open-source, cross-platform application for managing email and news feeds. It is a local (rather than a web-based) email application that is powerful yet easy-to-use. Thunderbird is developed, tested, translated and supported by the folks at Mozilla Corporation and by a group of dedicated volunteers. Thunderbird gives you control and ownership over your email. There are lots of add-ons available for Thunderbird that enable you to extend and customize your email experience.
Thunderbird gives you IMAP/POP support, a built-in RSS reader, support for HTML mail, powerful quick search, saved search folders, advanced message filtering, message grouping, labels, return receipts, smart address book LDAP address completion, import tools, and the ability to manage multiple e-mail and newsgroup accounts.
Thunderbird 102.0.2 release notes:
Thunderbird version 102.0.2 is only offered as direct download from thunderbird.net and not as an upgrade from Thunderbird version 91 or earlier. A future release will provide updates from earlier versions.
Thunderbird 102.0.2 changes:
- Double-clicking chat messages will no longer execute a default action
- "File" menu was covered by Spaces Toolbar
- Sub-folders with new messages were not highlighted until clicked
- Attachment paper clip was cut off in message list
- OpenPGP signatures were broken when "Primary Password" dialog remained open
- Non-ASCII messages forwarded as attachments were garbled
- Importing from Seamonkey or Outlook failed in second step
- Deleting messages from a POP server occasionally failed
- Offline cache was unusable for NNTP accounts
- News messages were not shown in preview pane
- Address fields were not populated when using "Edit as new message"
- Sometimes only the first letter of a contact's Organization name was displayed
- Double-click to edit selected contacts action did not work
- Some CardDAV contact fields were displayed with additional backslashes in the value
- Pending chat message contents were not updated when the conversation was not selected
- Various UI improvements
Download: Thunderbird 102.0.2 for Windows (EN/US) | 32-bit | ~50.0 MB (Open Source)
Download: Thunderbird 102.0.2 for Linux (EN/US) | 71.9 MB
Download: Thunderbird 102.0.2 for Mac OS (EN/US) | 119.0 MB
Download: Thunderbird 102.0.2 in other languages
View: Thunderbird Website | Screenshot
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware