Protect your privacy. Defend yourself against network surveillance and traffic analysis.
Tor is a network of virtual tunnels that allows people and groups to improve their privacy and security on the Internet. The Tor software protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody from watching your Internet connection and learning what sites you visit, it prevents the sites you visit from learning your physical location, and it lets you access sites which are blocked.
The Tor Browser Bundle lets you use Tor on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux without needing to install any software. It can run off a USB flash drive, comes with a pre-configured web browser to protect your anonymity, and is self-contained.
Tor Browser 11.0.10 changelog:
Windows + OS X + Linux
- Update Firefox to 91.8.0esr
- Update NoScript to 11.4.3
- Bug 14939: Support ipv6 address in Tor Circuit Display [tor-browser]
- Bug 40469: Update zlib to 1.2.12 (CVE-2018-25032) [tor-browser-build]
- Bug 40718: Application Menu items should be sentence case [tor-browser]
- Bug 40725: about:torconnect missing identity block content on TB11 [tor-browser]
- Bug 40776: Capitalize the "T" in "Tor" in application menu [tor-browser]
- Bug 40862: Backport 1760674 [tor-browser]
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware