Protect your privacy. Defend yourself against network surveillance and traffic analysis.
Tor is a network of virtual tunnels that allows people and groups to improve their privacy and security on the Internet. The Tor software protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody from watching your Internet connection and learning what sites you visit, it prevents the sites you visit from learning your physical location, and it lets you access sites which are blocked.
The Tor Browser Bundle lets you use Tor on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux without needing to install any software. It can run off a USB flash drive, comes with a pre-configured web browser to protect your anonymity, and is self-contained.
Tor Browser 11.0.13 changelog:
- Bug 40212: Tor Browser crashing on launch [fenix]
- Update Tor to 0.4.7.7
- Bug 40967: Integrate Mozilla fix for Bug 1770137 [tor-browser]
- Bug 40968: Integrate Mozilla fix for Bug 1770048 [tor-browser]
Build System - All Platforms
- Update Go to 1.17.10
- Bug 40319: Add build tag to downloads.json [tor-browser-build]
- Bug 40486: Add tools/signing/do-all-signing script, and other signing scripts improvements [tor-browser-build]
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware