Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create complete web sites. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them "anywhere" you want and when youre finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web pages. One Web Builder project file can hold multiple web pages.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag & Drop
- "One Click Publishing" No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
- Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
- Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
- Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
- Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
- Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
Create HTML5 / CSS3 websites today
- HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
- HTML5 audio/video and YouTube HTML5 support.
- HTML5 forms: native form validation, new input types and options, web storage.
- HTML5 canvas and svg support in shapes and other drawing tools.
- CSS3 @font-face. Use non web safe fonts in all modern browsers.
- CSS3 opacity, border radius, box shadow.
- CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
- CSS3 animations and transitions. Including support for 2D and 3D transforms!
Features for advanced users:
- Login Tools/Page Password Protection.
- Built-in Content Management System with many plug-ins (guestbook, faq, downloads, photo album etc).
- Add custom HTML code with the HTML tools.
- Layers: Sticky layer, Docking layer, Floating layer, Modal layer, Anchored layer, Strechable layer and more!
- jQuery Theme Manager, create your own themes for the built-in jQuery UI widgets.
- Style Manager (global styling, H1, H2, H3 etc).
- Master Frames and Master Objects: reuse common element in your website.
- and much more!
WYSIWYG Web Builder 16.1 changelog:
- Fixed: Implemented workaround for Layout Grid issue with order and custom overflow.
- Fixed: Issue with built-in Carousel arrows for non-flexible layouts.
- Fixed: Issue with FlexContainer parallax background and max-width.
- Improved: Several improvements in the Tabs widget for flexible layouts.
- Improved: Added Asset Manager support for YouTube preview images.
- Improved: The color picker has a new alpha slider.
- Improved: Upgraded to PHP Mailer version 6.2.0.
- Improved: Upgraded to plyr 3.6.3 (for use with YouTube, HTML audio/video and Vimeo)
- New feature: Added support for 'scrollspy' to Overlay Menu.
- New feature: Added support for 'highlight current page' to Overlay Menu.
- New feature: Added support for responsive fonts to the Accordion, only for flexible layouts (eg. position children must be 'floating')
- New feature: Added 'full width' property to flexbox container. This option can be useful when the flex container is part of a layout grid.
- New feature: Added the ability to use the same name for a folder and page (in the same folder).
- New feature: Added the ability to use 'Dividers' in a Carousel.
- New feature: The height of Shape Dividers is now responsive, so they can have a different height in breakpoints.
- New feature: Panel menu links now have a separate alignment property. So, the button and links can have a different alignment.
- New feature: Added 'stretched link' option to cards. If this option is enabled then the full card will be clickable when a link is used in one of the items (for example a linked button).
- New feature: Added 'padding' properties to CMS Label.
- New feature: Added 'Accent color' property for Plyr in YouTube, Vimeo and HTML5 Audio/Video. The accent color specifies the primary UI color of the player.
- New feature: Added 'default' overflow mode to Layout Grid. This option introduces a new simplified responsive mode for layout grids. In 'default' mode, the number of columns is the same in all breakpionts (like overflow = none) however the column properties (padding, order, alignment, border) are responsive.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware