Those shopping around for computer parts these days must be having a pretty good time compared to the situation two years ago. That's because there have been some generally excellent deals throughout most PC parts thanks to sales on the occasion of Black Friday as well as Thanksgiving 2022. We have been covering these deals on graphics cards, processors, and also on storage components like SSDs including NVMe, and CMR hard disks for NAS.
Speaking of CMR (Conventional Magnetic Recording)-based NAS drives, we have added a few more deals to the list which now include WD Red Plus models. These are all 3.5" drives using the standard SATA III 6Gb/s interface.
Get the WD Red Plus CMR NAS HDD at the links below:
- 3TB (5400 RPM 128MB cache): $59.99 (Amazon US)
- 4TB (5400 RPM 128MB cache): $69.99 (Newegg US)
- 6TB (5640 RPM 128MB cache): $99.99 (Amazon US) ; $99.99 (Newegg US)
- 8TB (5640 RPM 128MB cache): $129.99 (Amazon US) ; $129.99 (Newegg US)
- 10TB (7200 RPM 256MB cache): $159.99 (Amazon US) ; $159.99 (Newegg US)
- 12TB ( 7200 RPM 256MB cache): $189.99 (Newegg US)
- 14TB (7200 RPM 512MB cache): $209.99 (Newegg US)
Our stories may contain affiliate links for products/apps where Neowin is paid an affiliate fee if you complete a purchase via those links.