In our hunt for daily deals for our readers, we stumbled upon the best external SSD deals from Samsung and Crucial. These discounted prices are very enticing and are too hard not to recommend. They are some of the cheapest these external drives have ever hit. The deals come in the form of the newly released 4TB Samsung T7 Shield, Crucial X8 on both 2TB and 4TB variants (buying links below).
Get them at the links below. These are all sold and shipped by Amazon or Newegg items:
- SAMSUNG T7 Shield 4TB - up to 1050MB/s - USB 3.2 Gen 2, USB-C, TLC NAND : $279.99 (Amazon US) ; $279.99 (Newegg US) (MSRP: $429.99) (35% off)
- SAMSUNG T7 Shield 2TB - up to 1050MB/s - USB 3.2 Gen 2, USB-C, TLC NAND : $149.99 (Amazon US) ; $149.99 (Newegg US) (MSRP: $239.99)
- Crucial X8 4TB -Up to 1050MB/s – USB 3.2 Gen2, USB-C, QLC NAND: $249.99 (Amazon US)
- Crucial X8 2TB -Up to 1050MB/s – USB 3.2 Gen2, USB-C, QLC NAND: $129.99 (Amazon US) ; $129..99 (Newegg US)
- SanDisk 2TB Extreme Portable SSD - Up to 1050 MB/s - USB 3.2 Gen 2, USB-C, TLC NAND: $149.99 (Amazon US) ; $149.99 (Newegg US)
If these don't interest you, you can also browse through Amazon US, Newegg US, or Amazon UK to see if you find some great deals that we missed. You can also go visit the Deals section of our articles to see if there's something you fancy.
Our stories may contain affiliate links for products/apps where Neowin is paid an affiliate fee if you complete a purchase via those links.
5 Comments - Add comment