Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of Neowin Deals, where you can save 98% off the recommended retail price of this ITIL with Project Management, Agile, and Scrum course. Get a career reboot by preparing for several elite certification exams.
What's the deal?
The project management field continues to boom as more and more businesses adapt to bring in managers who can oversee more efficient, more profitable processes. This massive training will introduce you to the triple-threat of project management certifications: Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, Agile, and Scrum. Over one hundred courses, you'll get training to earn your PMP®, CAPM®, PMI-ACP®, and ITIL® certifications (given separately), as well as earn 156 Professional Development Units required to maintain those certifications.
- Access over 100 courses & 100 hours of content 24/7
- Study for certifications in a variety of professional project management methodologies
- Explore change management, prioritization, stakeholder expectations, integration, scope, & more
- Learn about the five stages of the ITIL Service Lifecycle
- Earn 156 Professional Development Units for certification maintenance
PMI, PMP®, CAPM®, and PMI-ACP® are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
For a full description, specs and instructor info, click here.
What's the benefit?
This ITIL with Project Management, Agile, and Scrum course normally represents an overall recommended retail pricing* of $3,185, but you can pick it up for just $54 for a limited time - that represents a saving of $3,131.
Save even more!
Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.
- For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- Refer the deal via social media or email and if it results in a purchase, you'll get $10 credit added to your account.
- First time buyers are also eligible for a further 10% discount when you subscribe for email updates; be sure not to dismiss the popup offer on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerces privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerces own determination of retail pricing.