Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can Pay What You Want for The 20-Course Programming Bundle. From game development to making responsive apps, this 20-course collection has everything you need to start coding.
What's the deal?
With the Pay What You Want bundles, you can get something incredible for as little as you want to pay. And if you beat the average price, you’ll receive the fully upgraded bundle! Included in this Pay What You Want deal, are the following courses:
Pay What You Want (as little as $1) for the following course:
Image Processing with Python: Build an Instagram-Style Filter
Develop a Photo Filter Editor from Scratch & Master Your Understanding of Matrices, Color Models & More
Beat the average price to get the following courses as well:
Azure Deployment for Node.js Applications
Discover How to Deploy Your Node.js Apps to Microsoft Azure & Make Them Accessible Online
MongoDB for Beginners
Get Acquainted with MongoDB & Discover How to Manage Data Operations Like a Pro
Intro to Next.js
Get started with the Minimalist Framework That Allows You to Build Static, Server-Rendered React Apps
Intro to Bootstrap
Learn Bootstrap, the Secret to Quickly Creating Professional & Attractive Websites + Web Apps
HTML & CSS Course
Learn HTML & CSS from Scratch by Creating a Responsive Landing Page
AWS Deployment for Node.js Applications
Discover How to Deploy Your Node.js Apps to AWS & Make Them Accessible Online
The Complete HTML5 Mobile Game Development Course
Master Unity Game Development: Beginner's Bootcamp
Learn Unity & C# by Creating a 3D Multi-Level Platformer Game
Master Unity Mobile Game Development
Learn the Quirks of Mobile Game Development with Unity
Unity Game Development: Build a First-Person Shooter
Master Unity by Building Your Own Version of Doom or Call of Duty
Data Manipulation with Pandas
Learn How to Read & Manipulate Data + Prepare It for Analysis Using the Pandas Library
The Complete Python Data Visualization Course
Master the Major Plotting Libraries Matplotlib, Seaborn & Bokeh + Use Them to Create Beautiful Plots
Learn Python 3 by Making a Game
Get up to Speed with Python by Creating Your Very Own Game
Build a Tower Defense Game with Phaser 3
Master the Skills Needed to Build a Complete Tower Defense Game Using Phaser 3
Numpy Matrices & Vectors
Take Advantage of the Numpy Library & Build Powerful + Functional Arrays and Matrices
The Complete Responsive Web Design Course
Learn How to Build Professional Websites That Work Across Different Devices & Platforms
Good to know
- Certification of completion included
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
Here's the deal:
- The bundle represents an overall retail value of $3,732
- But you can Pay What You Want for the unlocked courses (as little as $1)
- Beat the average price and you'll take home the entire bundle.
- Beat the Leader's price and get entered into the epic giveaway.
Pay What You Want for The 20-Course Programming Bundle
See other Pay What You Want deals. This is a time-limited offer that ends soon.
Get $1 credit for every $25 spent · Give $10, Get $10 · 10% off for first-time buyers.
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other deals on offer you can check out here.
- Home Gym Giveaway | Bitcoin (BTC) Investment Giveaway
- Ivacy VPN - 5 year subscription for just $1 per month
- NordVPN - 2 year subscription at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 71% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Neowin Store for our preferred partners.
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.