Claim your spot for the LIVE WEBINAR |Thursday, April 28 | at 11am EST Learn best practices to prevent fraud today and strengthen your business against tomorrow’s ATO attacks in this upcoming webinar.
The Fraud Economy is a sophisticated network of active cybercriminals and an interconnected web of different fraud vectors, focused on exploiting online businesses. A huge—and growing—number of these attacks start with Account Takeover (ATO).
Successful online businesses need to authenticate users and secure accounts before an attempted fraudulent login or ATO attack, while also future-proofing for the more advanced and effective fraud attacks that are bound to emerge in the coming years.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss:
- Why it’s important to move beyond a reactive approach to account defense and focus on preventing ATO before it happens
- Best practices to future-proof your fraud prevention strategy
- What to look for in a fraud-prevention solution that will help with ATO
Claim your spot for this LIVE WEBINAR |Thursday, April 28 | 11am EST
How to get it
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to claim this offer. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this free offer, or download with LinkedIn. If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register. While supplies last!
Best Practices for ATO Fraud-Prevention - Free Webinar
Offered by Payments Dive's studioID and Sift, view other free resources | Limited time offer
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here.
- Ivacy VPN - 5 years at 87% off
- NordVPN - 2 years at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 79% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience