Bulk Crap Uninstaller is a free (as in speech) program uninstaller. It excels at removing large amounts of applications with minimal user input. It can clean up leftovers, detect orphaned applications, run uninstallers according to premade lists, and much more. Even though BCU was made with IT pros in mind, by default it is so straight-forward that anyone can use it effortlessly!
Bulk Crap Uninstaller features:
- Detect and uninstall Windows Store apps
- Uninstall multiple items at once to speed up the process (with collision prevention)
- Uninstall any number of applications in a single batch
- Minimal user input is required during uninstallation
- Can find and remove leftovers after uninstallation
- Can uninstall some apps even if they don't have any uninstallers
- Detects applications with damaged or missing uninstallers
- Adds quiet uninstall options to some uninstallers, even if they do not support them by default
- Uninstall lists for automation
- Startup manager
- Verification of uninstaller certificates
- Fully portable, settings are saved to a single file
Bulk Crap Uninstaller 3.8.2 changelog:
- Added settings to disable Steam, StoreApp, WinFeature and WinUpdate scanning.
- Added ability to add selected applications as advanced filters.
- Added fade effect to the color legend.
- Added update to Czech translation by Richard Kahl.
- Added update to French translation by Thierry.
- Added update to Spanish translation by Freddy Morán Jr. (Freddynic159).
- Added update to Russian translation by xwxvwvxwx.
- Small speedup of merging results and adding information.
- Fixed 'Add from list' in advanced filters using wrong file extension.
- Fixed list legend not updating on list refresh.