foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. It features the simplest, most minimalistic interface you'll ever see in this kind of program. Other features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Full unicode support.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player
foobar2000 1.6.9 changelog:
Fixed Properties dialog glitches when scrolling content horizontally.
Fixed Converter setup dialog crash when using mouse forward/back buttons to navigate pages.
Fixed truncated text in Converter at 125% text size.
Fixed bad behavior of stricmp_utf8() function in shared.dll causing incorrect behavior of some components.
Fixed incorrect rendering of some Preferences page elements with Windows 7 classic theme.
Fixed a bug preventing some large folders from being added to playlist correctly.
Worked around apparent incorrect playback of audio tracks beginning with early drum hits with default output settings.
Updated middle-click-scroll marker.
Cleaned up various leftovers from old versions.
Fixed blank Properties content after some (but not all) of tag writes failed.
Visual consistency fixes in Preferences, mainly affecting Windows 7 in classic mode.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware