It might come as a bit of a surprise, but Microsoft has been in the news business for more than 23 years. After over two decades, MSN will now be rebranded into Microsoft News. At the same time, the firm has also updated its iOS and Android apps to celebrate the occasion. Now, we take a quick look at the app for Android.
Some of the highlights of the app include:
- Personalization of content from a variety of different categories
- The ability to sync Microsoft News across devices
- A dark theme for reading at night
- Breaking news alerts that pop up in notifications
- Ability to pull local news into the feed via location data