Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 97% off this Complete Microsoft Windows, 365, & Teams Certification Training Bundle. 12 courses with 600+ video lessons and 70+ hours of training! Be a master at sorting, analyzing, and visualizing datasets on Microsoft Excel.
This bundle consists of the following courses:
- Microsoft Windows 10 (MD-100) (Updated 2021)
Learn Windows 10 Support, Configuration & Security + Become an Expert Windows Desktop Administrator
- Managing Modern Desktops (MD-101)
Examine What It Takes to Incorporate Microsoft Into Your Organization
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MS-900)
Cloud Fundamentals, Cloud Computing, & MS Cloud Service Offerings
- Microsoft 365 Identity & Services (MS-100)
Learn About the Design & Implementation of Microsoft 365 Services, Preparing for the MS-100 Exam
- Microsoft Mobility & Security (MS-101)
Perform Microsoft 365 Tenant Management Tasks for an Enterprise
- Microsoft 365 Security Administration (MS-500)
Secure MS 365 Enterprise Environments, Perform Investigations, & Enforce Data Governance
- Managing Microsoft Teams (MS-700)
Effectively Roll Out & Manage Teams Across Businesses
Here's the deal:
- Normal cost: $2,065
- Limited offer sale price: $59
- Savings: $2,006 (97%) off
For terms, specs and license info, click the above link.
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other deals on offer you can check out here.
- Ivacy VPN - 5 years at 87% off
- NordVPN - 2 years at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 79% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.