As previously announced, the nubia Z20 is now available for purchase in many markets around the world. The smartphone offers a pretty interesting take on how to remove notches and bezels from the front of the device, by placing a secondary display on the back of the device, which can be used to take selfies when needed.
The nubia Z20 was launched in the Chinese market back in August, and though we knew the release date before, the price hadn't been revealed yet. Now, we know it costs $549 in the United States, €549 in Europe, and £499 in the UK. For that price, you get some pretty appealing specs, at least on paper:
- Bezelless 6.42" FHD+ display
- Fully-functional 5.1” rear display
- Triple Camera Setup (48MP main camera with OIS + 16MP ultra wide angle + 8MP telephoto)
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 855 Plus
- 4,000mAh battery with up to 27W PD Fast Charge
- 8GB RAM + 128GB Storage
If you're interested in nubia's latest smartphone, you can buy it now from the company's official website. If you're more into gaming phones, nubia's Red Magic brand will make available the Red Magic 3S later this week.