Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 97% off the Digital Advertising & Marketing 101 Certification Bundle. Award-winning digital media professional Ben Silverstein provides you 9 hours of content on effective and clever marketing in the vast online world.
What's the deal?
This bundle consists of the following courses:
- Digital Advertising & Marketing 101: Take The Complete Guide
Learn How to Succeed in the Digital Ad Space
- Digital Advertising & Marketing 201: Today's Trends and Topics
Advance Your Career with a Deeper Understanding of the Digital Advertising Industry
- Digital Advertising & Marketing 301: The Professional Course
Become a Pro at Location Targeting, Retargeting, Programmatic/RTB Process, Contracts, Ad Blocking & More
- Introduction to Programmatic Advertising: Digital Marketing
Learn the Inner Workings of a Massive Digital Industry
- Digital Ad Sales Certification: Be Prepared for Your First Sale Today
Sell & Resell Digital Ads Without Any Upfront Investment and Grow Your Sales Toolkit
Good to know
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Certification of completion included
- Updates included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
For terms, certification and instructor info, click here.
What's the benefit?
This Digital Advertising & Marketing 101 Certification Bundle normally costs $1,495 but it can be yours for only $30, that's a saving of $1,465 (97%) off!
Not for you?
If this offer doesn't interest you, why not check out the following offers:
- The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 256GB Giveaway
- 20% off Ivacy VPN subscription with coupon code IVACY20
- NordVPN subscription at up to 70% off
- Private Internet Access VPN subscription at up to 71% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.