ActivePresenter is a screen recording, video editing, and eLearning authoring tool with a range variety of powerful features, helping you to capture screen and edit captured videos in a matter of minutes.
Create professional screencasts that contain stunning annotations and effects, high-resolution graphics, videos, and voiceovers. You can capture any application on your computer, customize it easily by adding background music, closed caption, zoom-n-pan, etc., and finally export it to popular outputs (video, document) that can run on any device or platform. ActivePresenter allows you to generate the presentations in many different output forms such as image, videos (MP4, MKV, and AVI), HTML SlideShows, HTML5 simulations, and documents.
More importantly, ActivePresenter free version provides full access to all video editing features, and you can edit and export videos without time limit, watermarks, or ads.
ActivePresenter Free Edition features:
- Advanced recording features: Full Motion Recording, Smart Capture
- Video editing: Cut, Crop, Join, Change Volume, Speed Up, Slow Down, Blur
- Multiple Audio/Video Layers
- Rich annotations: Shapes, Image, Zoom-n-Pan, Closed Caption, Cursor Path, Audio/Video Overlays
- Automatic Smart Annotation
- Export to: MP4, FLV, AVI, WMV, WebM, MKV
- No Watermark and No Time Limit
Clean & Safe: No adware, No Annoying Ads
ActivePresenter 9.0.0 new features:
- New Transitions (20 new transitions).
- New Animations (40 new animations).
- New Interaction types: Slider, Dropdown.
- Dropdown question types.
- Click Sequence Timeline.
- Charts (25 types).
- 3D Models.
- Format Painter.
- Grid & Guides.
- Object Opacity effect.
- Cropping images & videos.
- Flipping objects.
- Exporting selected slides as video.
- Displaying video frames on Timeline.
- Accurate video frames snapping.
- Support editing events & actions of project.
- Support toggle object visibility action.
- Support attaching closed captions to video objects.
- Support splitting audio and video tracks.
- Support H.265 and VP9 video codecs (with appropriate hardware).
- Support selecting hardware device for encoding H.264 and H.265 on Windows.
- Support 100% device height option in responsive projects.
- [HTML5]: Allow viewer to select Continue/Restart when opening the content again on LMS.
- [HTML5]: Improve video player accessibility.
- [HTML5]: Use AAC instead of MP3.
- [HTML5]: Support compressing output as a zip.
- [HTML5]: New index page design.
- [HTML5]: Support previewing current slide.
- [HTML5]: Set an image as a cursor for the object.
- Support more question types in importing CSV files.
- Support changing shapes of Radio Button and Check Box.
- Support adding actions for objects which are shown over multiple slides.
- Support Drag Out event.
- Support Slide Pool color.
- Improve PowerPoint importing.
- Improve support for 4K resolution videos (with appropriate graphics cards).
- Change audio speed without changing pitch.
- Render animated GIFs in video output.
- A lot of other improvements. [release announcement]
Download: ActivePresenter 9.0.0 (64-bit) | 72.2 MB (Free, paid upgrade available)
Download: ActivePresenter 6.1.6 (32-bit) | 34.8 MB
Download: ActivePresenter 9.0.0 for macOS | 102.0 MB
Links: ActivePresenter Website | Demos | Tutorials
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware